The 3rd World Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities is returning in 2021! Having reviewed the feedback from our attendees, we knew that this event is here to stay. We have received an overwhelming amount of praise for the quality of content at the 2019 event and are excited to launch the next edition of SHCONF.
It will take place on the 23rd-25th of April in the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic. The program is designed by the expert scientific committee, who carefully vet all abstract and paper submissions to ensure that every presentation – be it an oral or a poster one – adheres to the highest standards of quality. Discussing the latest trends in the field, SHCONF 2021 is a must-attend academic event of the year, bringing together academics from all over the world. Have you added it to your calendar yet?
See you at SHCONF 2021!
You are invited to submit your abstract to 3rd World Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities , 23-25 April, 2021 in Prague, Czech Republic. Please send your abstract for evaluation by the Scientific Committee and if abstract is accepted, submitter must provide full text paper. The full paper will be requested for subsequent publication opportunities. Otherwise, your abstract only will be published in the Proceeding. Download abstract guidelines.
Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Husam Bakr Khalil, British University in Egypt, Egypt
- Dr. Ahmad Okasha (Ph.D.), Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. M. Cuneyt Yenigun, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Prof.Jaime Ferri, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Bashar H. Malkawi, University of Sharjah, KSA
- Prof. Sevil Sargin, Marmara University, Turkey
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Genutė Gedvilienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Assoc. Prof. Doc. dr. sc. Andreja Sršen, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Assoc. Prf. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Habil. Ioan-Gheorghe Rotaru, Timotheus’ Brethren Theological Institute of Bucharest, Romania
- Professor Bashar H. Malkawi, College of Law, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Professor Faouzi Bendridi, Department of Human and Social Sciences, Souk Ahras University, Algeria
- Prof. Miroslaw Matyja, Associate professor, Selinus University in Bologna, Italy